Friday, March 12, 2010

We Are Safely Home

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are safely home. I think some of our family members developed a more devoted prayer life while we were away.lol! I know there are dangers, but we didn't experience anything that caused alarm. Thank all of you for your prayers-I know they made the difference. Josh and I both had to go back to work Wednesday after getting home at 3:30 a.m. that morning. The jet lag majorly kicked in that evening, and I slept for almost 24 hours straight!!! Josh hasn't had the luxury of a day off, yet, so he is still felling the effects of 30 hours of travel. We would like to thank each of you for sharing this journey with us-It's great to know that the late hours we stayed up to post were not in vain! It truly has been a special joy for us to share this amazing trip with you. Now that we are home, we would like to add more pictures and reviews, perhaps filling in gaps for sites and activities that we didn't have time to post abroad. If, like us, you are sad this trip has come to an end, stay tuned for more from Israel...

No comments:

Post a Comment